Top Selling Filler
TESORO fillers, the four-stage, fully automated process for the production of raw materials takes place in sterile areas with a lock system. They are crosslinked using the unique DCL technology, characterized by a 2-stage cross-linking process and an increased, four-stage purification process of hyaluronic acid obtained from BACILLUS SUBTILIS. Innovative technology takes TESORO fillers to a new generation of products.
TESORO fillers have the highest degree of safety and purity, while they have unrivaled ductility.
TESORO filler line - is designed for intradermal and subcutaneous implantation with a needle or cannula, in order to correct age-related defects in soft tissues.
TESORO DEEP - Correction of moderate, deep wrinkles and folds, a significant increase in lip volume - the effect of "push up", nasolabial folds.
• Do not inject into blood vessels.
• Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Hypersensitivity to components
- The tendency to develop hypertrophic scars
- The presence of acute specific and non-specific inflammatory skin reactions.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Before the procedure, it is necessary to collect an anamnesis from the patient, inform about the indications and contraindications to the procedure. Treat the area of administration with an antiseptic and inject the gel in compliance with aseptic and antiseptic measures. Before use, the gel should be at room temperature. Before injection squeeze a small drop on the needle cut. Enter slowly and smoothly intradermally in a popular or tunnel way. If the injection point turns pale, stop injection and massage with gentle movements of the skin until normal color returns.
Intended for use as an intradermal implant only. For single use only. Reuse leads to infectious and inflammatory complications. Used needles and syringes must be disposed.
• Packaged for single use
• Do not use if packaging is opened or damaged.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Not recommended for use in patients with bleeding or taking anticoagulants. Stop taking anticoagulants one week before the injection.
• Do not apply cosmetics within 12 hours after the injection.
- Avoid tanning, thermal and physical procedures for two weeks after injections.
• If the gel cannot be squeezed out through the needle, replace the needle.
ASSEMBLING A SYRINGE WITH A NEEDLE
For safe use, it is important to correctly attach the needle to a syringe.
1. Remove tip cap from syringe by turning it counter clockwise arrows as shown.
2. Screw the needle gently clockwise into the tip of a syringe as shown
3. Then remove the protective cap as shown in the figure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
Shelf life is indicated on each package. Store at 2 ° C-25 ° C, protect from direct sunlight. It is not recommended to freeze.